SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The city’s annual Outside Lands 2020 festival has been canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, officials announced Wednesday.
However, organizers have revealed the lineup for the 2021 festival to be held Aug. 6 to 8.
Headliners include Tame Impala, Lizzo, the Strokes, and Tyler, the Creator.
Additionally, tickets for the 3-day event go on sale Thursday, June 25 at 10 a.m.
Outside Lands is the latest music festival to be canceled amid the pandemic. Coachella, Lollapalooza, Ultra Music, SXSW, and more have also been rescheduled or canceled entirely.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic