LIVERMORE, Calif. (KRON) – More than 3,700 PG&E customers are without power in Livermore on Tuesday afternoon, according to the utility.
Around 2:37 p.m., a total of 3,728 customers lost power after transformer overload.
PG&E expects that power will be restored by 9 p.m.
Crews are working to assess the outage at this time.
Check back for more updates.
- Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg on homelessness, Prop. 1
- San Jose cartoonist on ‘American Born Chinese,’ advice for aspiring graphic novelists
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Voice actress Sarah Natochenny on starring in ‘Pokemon’ for 17 years, what’s next
- ‘Donatello’ voice actor Barry Gordon on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles legacy