LIVERMORE, Calif. (KRON) – More than 3,700 PG&E customers are without power in Livermore on Tuesday afternoon, according to the utility.
Around 2:37 p.m., a total of 3,728 customers lost power after transformer overload.
PG&E expects that power will be restored by 9 p.m.
Crews are working to assess the outage at this time.
Check back for more updates.
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- MAP: Power outages strike thousands in Bay Area
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Dash cam captures smash and grab near SF’s Lombard Street
- Dangerous winds threaten outages for nearly 90,000 Bay Area customers