PACIFICA (KRON) — Police in Pacifica are looking for a 67-year-old woman they say went missing from her home around 4:30 p.m. Monday.
The woman, Carmela Leonor Smith, has been diagnosed with dementia and was last seen at her home on the 1400 block of Serra Drive.
Police say she may have boarded a bus to the Daly City BART station.
The Pacifica Police Department describes her as 5-foot-4-inches tall, 135 pounds, with brown eyes and hair.
She was last seen wearing a red fleece hooded jacket, black leggings and white New Balance tennis shoes.
Police say she may also be carrying several purses or handbags.
Those with information on the missing woman’s whereabouts are asked to contact the Pacifica Police Department.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH