SAN JOSE (KRON) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a VTA train in San Jose Monday morning.
It happened on SB-87 at Curtner Ave.
The two left lanes remain blocked due to the investigation.
All northbound lanes are open but traffic is jammed from Capitol.
For VTA riders, a bus bridge is available between Tamien and Curtner.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- VIDEO: Dozens flood Best Buy in Oakland
- The Latest: Chicago mayor orders curfew, police crackdown
- Tear gas and burning cars in US cities as unrest continues
- Disturbing video shows SUV plow into protesters in San Jose
- 38 people arrested following George Floyd protest in San Jose, officials say