SAN JOSE (KRON) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a VTA train in San Jose Monday morning.
It happened on SB-87 at Curtner Ave.
The two left lanes remain blocked due to the investigation.
All northbound lanes are open but traffic is jammed from Capitol.
For VTA riders, a bus bridge is available between Tamien and Curtner.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- MLB appoints 1st black umpire crew chief
- KRON4 Morning Buzz: Coach Kerr on Steph Curry’s return
- YUM! Brands – owner of KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut – to phase out styrofoam packaging by 2022
- East Africa battles worst locust invasion in 25 years
- Governor Newsom to hold press conference on California’s response to coronavirus