SAN JOSE (KRON) – A 63-year-old woman has been identified as the victim in a hit-and-run crash in San Jose Monday morning.
It happened in the area of South King Road and Lido Way near Emma Prusch Farm Park.
Police say Maria Leon was in the crosswalk when she was hit.
Officers are looking for a dark blue or green truck – possibly an early 2000’s model Ford Ranger with an extended cab.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
Latest News Headlines:
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- SUV driver leaves crash scene, gets into second crash and dies, police say
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Indianapolis Colts’ Rigoberto Sanchez connects with Hispanic football fans