When you agree to participate in Bay to Breakers, the fun and crazy race across San Francisco, you sign an agreement to abide by the rules of the event.
However, as we discovered, there were a few “street lawyers” making up their own rules and not knowing the rules about a news camera in public places.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- MAN FALLS TO HIS DEATH AT SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- HORRIFYING VIDEO SHOWS NORTH BAY FIRESTORM EVACUATIONS
- STEPH CURRY’S MOM TELLS HIM TO WASH HIS MOUTH OUT FOR CURSING
- OAKLAND’S ‘BBQ BECKY’ MAKES APPEARANCE ON SNL
- WARNING ISSUED AFTER CHILD LOSES LEG IN LAWN MOWING ACCIDENT