OAKLAND (KRON) – Police in Oakland have released a picture of a person of interest in a deadly shooting that happened last week.
44-year-old Martha Casiano, a mother of 5, was driving on E. 22nd Street Monday morning when a stray bullet hit and killed her.
Police said there was a fight nearby that erupted in gunfire, and Casiano was caught in the crossfire.
A surveillance image shows a man standing outside a car near the 2100 block of E. 22nd Street.
The picture was taken just moments after Casiano was killed.
Police are offering a $15,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
Latest News Headlines:
- Coronavirus patient being treated at San Francisco hospital
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- First coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County released from isolation
- Mountain lion put down after attacking 6-year-old girl on Cupertino trail
- EPA admin addresses plan to protect clean water in US