OAKLAND (KRON) – Police in Oakland have released a picture of a person of interest in a deadly shooting that happened last week.
44-year-old Martha Casiano, a mother of 5, was driving on E. 22nd Street Monday morning when a stray bullet hit and killed her.
Police said there was a fight nearby that erupted in gunfire, and Casiano was caught in the crossfire.
A surveillance image shows a man standing outside a car near the 2100 block of E. 22nd Street.
The picture was taken just moments after Casiano was killed.
Police are offering a $15,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick