The Petaluma Police Department has arrested a DUI driver, with three prior DUI arrests, at a gas station early Sunday morning.
Officers received a call around 2:45 a.m. on Nov. 11 at the 5100 block of Old Redwood Highway about a man who smelled like alcohol and his face was bleeding.
When police arrived, they saw 58-year-old Phuoc Dang standing next to his vehicle that looked as if it had recent damages, including a shredded front tire.
Officials say they smelled the alcohol on him and Dang admitted to drinking.
Dang was then arrested after officers initiated a DUI investigation.
Police records show that Dang had three prior DUI arrests and was twice over the legal limit of .08 percent.
Authorities obtained a search warrant for his blood sample when Dang refused to take the chemical test.
Dang is now booked at Sonoma County Jail for DUI.
- SMOKE FROM CAMP FIRE POURS INTO BAY AREA
- CAMP FIRE IN BUTTE COUNTY EXPLODES IN SIZE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: WHERE IS THE CAMP FIRE BURNING
- NAPA NATIVE, NICE OF ‘SISTER, SISTER’ ACTRESS DIES IN SHOOTING
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE