(BCN/KRON) – A Vacaville-based Pacific Gas and Electric troubleman died while assisting first responders as they dealt with the LNU Complex Fire, PG&E spokesperson James Guidi stated.
Steve Wink was interviewed by KRON4’s Will Tran on Wednesday just before he passed away.
Wink’s family tells KRON4 he was found unconscious a short time after the interview. Wink was 60 years old.
According to Cal Fire, as of Wednesday night, four civilian injuries due to the fire had been reported.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Restaurants can resume indoor dining in Contra Costa County
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Will Trump say ‘fake news’ or ‘China’ more?: Sportsbooks offer bets for presidential debate
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Giolito dazzles, Abreu slugs White Sox past A’s in opener