(BCN/KRON) – A Vacaville-based Pacific Gas and Electric troubleman died while assisting first responders as they dealt with the LNU Complex Fire, PG&E spokesperson James Guidi stated.
Steve Wink was interviewed by KRON4’s Will Tran on Wednesday just before he passed away.
Wink’s family tells KRON4 he was found unconscious a short time after the interview. Wink was 60 years old.
According to Cal Fire, as of Wednesday night, four civilian injuries due to the fire had been reported.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- BART sees ‘major delays’ systemwide due to power outage
- 1 in 4 children in the US are of Hispanic, Latino descent: Census Bureau
- New details, arrest information released in knife altercation on San Mateo High School campus
- Does Texas’ ‘drag ban bill’ target transgender Texans?
- Christie’s 2024 bid set to make criticism of Trump a central focus