OAKLAND (KRON) -- Game 1 of the Western Confernce Finals between the Warriors and Trail Blazers was just not another playoff game. It was family night. Family night for the Curry's.
It was Steph vs Seth. Steph not only won Game 1 but the individual battle as well.
Step made nine 3-pointers and scored 36 points, and the Golden State Warriors beat the Portland Trail Blazers 116-94.
Curry shot 12 for 23 in his fourth 30-point performance this postseason, finding far more open looks than he had in the last round against Houston.
Seth played 19 minutes, with only 3 points.
The Curry parents, Dell and Sonya, have been forced to pick sides. Dell wore Steph's jersey on Tuesday night and Sonya wore Seth's jersey.
The parents flipped a coin to determine which jersey's they would wear.
Game 2 is Thursday night in Oakland. The winner moves on to the NBA Finals.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A'S APPROVED