CONCORD (KRON) — An 18-year-old woman from Pittsburg was killed Sunday in an overnight crash in Concord.
Around 12:41 a.m., police say the woman crashed into a pole while driving southbound on Kirker Pass Road, near Clearbrook Drive in Concord.
It’s unclear why the driver veered off the road into the pole.
The road was closed for more than three hours because of the crash.
Police have not released the identity of the woman.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS