SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Traffic on the Bay Bridge headed into San Francisco was at a standstill for hours Wednesday due to police activity.
Traffic started to recover just before 1:30 p.m. according to San Francisco police.
Authorities first alerted drivers of the traffic delays on I-80 at 4th Street approaching the Bay Bridge in the 9 a.m. hour.
- At home with Beethoven’s Second Symphony virtual concert
- San Pablo man arrested, suspected of hitting firefighter with car
- Inside the Bullpen – Oct. 24
- Political analyst discusses lessons learned from 2016 election
- Suspect wounded in San Leandro officer-involved shooting