OAKLAND (KRON) - Police activity was reported at MacArthur BART Station Thursday morning, according to BART officials.
The activity was reported at 9:00 a.m. at the station in Oakland, but was cleared within 30 minutes.
Riders should plan ahead for the possibility of residual delays all directions.
No further details were released.
Ironically, the BART General Manager was proposing a new safety plan in a board meeting at the same time this police activity was reported.
This is the same station where 18-year-old Nia Young was stabbed to death on July 22.
Nia's family is suing BART for failing to provide a safe environment for riders.
Manning's late TD pass leads Giants...
Warriors' Stephen Curry to miss time...
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- WATCH: Truck smashes through front door of Florida boutique
- Pastor: Carry guns to church after it nearly became target of racially-motivated shooting
- Woman mysteriously found near side of Belmont road dies at hospital
- Expert: Devastating wildfires will get worse unless major changes happen immediately