SAN JOSE (KRON) – The Diridon Station in San Jose has reopened after getting the “all clear” from authorities following a bomb threat investigation Tuesday morning.
The station was shut down around 5:47 a.m. by transit police and local authorities.
All train operations are resuming at this time.
- Protest held in San Jose following death of George Floyd
- White House on lockdown as protest breaks out nearby
- Businesses in downtown Oakland board up in anticipation of protests
- Twitter says Trump, White House account violated rule against glorifying violence
- Foster City Oral Surgery Specialist offering local student free wisdom teeth removal