Police are investigating the third threat in a week made at California High School in San Ramon.
All three threats refer to Thursday, May 9.
At this time the school is still open.
The school district says that extra police officers will patrol the school through the week.
San Ramon Police have not yet discovered who is responsible for the graffiti threat last week, according to Principal Christopher George.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WHY UBER AND LYFT DRIVERS ARE GOING ON STRIKE
- MAN ARRESTED IN RICHMOND FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN
- VIDEO: PRINCE HARRY, MEGHAN MARKLE INTRODUCE BABY BOY
- SAN FRANCISCO BANS CASHLESS STORES
- ILLEGAL DUMPING ON THE RISE IN SAN JOSE