Police in Mill Valley are investigating after they were informed of a camera being found in a Starbucks bathroom on Thursday.
Around 11:30 a.m., police received the report from the Starbucks at 45 Camino Alto.
Police say that an employee found the camera inside an air-freshening device attached near the sink.
It is unknown at this time when the camera was put there or if anything was recorded.
Authorities say the camera is about two inches by two inches and is battery-powered.
When officers got ahold of the camera, they say it was not working and they are trying to determine if it has any wireless technology.
If you have any information, you are asked to call police at (415) 389-4100.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS