SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Authorities are investigating a report of a suspicious device in San Francisco Tuesday morning.
According to the San Francisco Police Department, the report came in around 8:21 a.m. of a suspicious device on the sidewalk near 20th Street and Illinois.
There is no pedestrian or vehicular traffic going through the area as the investigation continues.
A shelter-in-place is in effect for those in the area.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Black Army Lt. sues Virginia police officers for pepper-spraying, threatening him at traffic stop
- Contra Costa County 16+ residents now eligible for vaccines at Oakland Coliseum
- 3 children fatally stabbed in Los Angeles; search for killer underway
- Chip and Joanna Gaines buy historic building for Magnolia Headquarters
- A year after COVID-19 superspreader, family finds closure