SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Police in San Francisco are investigating a shooting that happened Monday afternoon in the Tenderloin District.
The San Francisco Police Department says five adult males were injured in the shooting.
None of the injuries appear to be life threatening, according to police.
Officials say the shooting occurred in the 200 block of Leavenworth Street.
The police department is on the scene and ask residents to avoid the area at this time.
All traffic is being redirected.
If you have any information, police ask you to call the anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444.
Check back for updates as this is developing.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record