SAN JOSE (KRON) — Police announced Monday night that an arrest has been made in connection to a homicide last month in San Jose.
Police say they responded to a home on the 900 block of Knollfield Way just before 2 p.m. on Feb. 28.
In the home, officers found the body of a woman.
The woman’s death was the seventh homicide of the year in San Jose.
Police have not released the identity of the victim or the suspect who police now have in custody.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- TWO SHOT IN SANTA ROSA MALL PARKING LOT
- EX-OAKLAND A’S STAR ACCUSES A-ROD OF CHEATING ON J.LO
- VACAVILLE POLICE IDENTIFY ‘JANE DOE’ IN 1991 COLD CASE
- MOM ARRESTED AFTER PULLING UP TO HOSPITAL WITH DEAD DAUGHTER
- SCIENTISTS ENCOUNTER POSSIBLE NEW SPECIES OF KILLER WHALE