SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) – Police are investigating after a woman was shot and injured overnight in San Jose, according to the police department.
Around 12:02 a.m. Sunday morning, police received a report about a person being shot in the 1800 block of Midfield Avenue.
Officers arrived to find a woman suffering from at least one gunshot wound.
The woman was taken to the hospital to be treated for her non-life threatening injuries.
At this time, the motive and circumstances are unknown.
Police say no suspects have been arrested.
If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, police ask you to call Crime Stoppers at (408) 947-7867.
Latest News Headlines:
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record