(BCN) – A fire sparked by arcing wires from a power pole Saturday morning downed power to 2,105 customers in the area of Pomeroy Avenue between Lochinvar and Homestead Roads in Santa Clara, officials said.
The fire, reported about 10:40 a.m., was extinguished by the Santa Clara Fire Department, police said.
Updates about the outage can be found at here or twitter.com/SantaClaraPower.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Autopsy reveals California serial killer known as ‘I-5 Strangler’ was strangled himself
- ‘Recall Newsom’ campaign collects 1.9M signatures, organizers say
- Smash-and-grab robber targets TikTok’s Fleetwood Mac skateboarder guy in SF
- State agency disputes report of botched COVID-19 vaccine shots at Oakland Coliseum
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?