SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (KRON) – A series of small earthquakes rattled San Leandro, according to the USGS.
The first earthquake was reported at 11:36 a.m. with a magnitude-2.6.
The second earthquake was a magnitude-3.4, reported at 11:43 a.m. It had a recorded depth of 10.1 km.
There are no reports of any damages or injuries at this time.
- Citizenship data is latest rollback of Trump census efforts
- 1 possibly trapped as crews respond to San Francisco fire
- Track the storm: Back-to-back rain headed to Bay Area
- San Jose Sharks to play first 2 home games in Arizona due to county restrictions
- Experts: 15 more days to reach trapped China mine workers