SAN RAMON (KRON) – A suspicious device reported in San Ramon Tuesday morning has now been deemed safe by authorities.
According to the San Ramon Police Department, the suspicious device, described as a pressure cooker with exposed wires, was reported earlier this morning in the area of 3110 Crow Canyon Place.
People in the area were prompted to evacuate as authorities investigated.
Around 11:30 a.m., San Ramon police said the device was safe and is not a threat to public safety.
Anyone who evacuated can now return.
Latest News Headlines:
- 2 dead, 3 injured in San Jose church stabbing
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- Get paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- After criticism, Feinstein to step down as top Judiciary Dem