HAYWARD (KRON) – The Oakland Raiders will sign autographs Tuesday for Toys for Tots at The Raider Image in the Southland Mall in Hayward.
The Raiders Foundation is hosting the toy drive to bring some holiday cheer to underprivileged children throughout the Bay Area.
Current Raiders players and Raiderettes will be signing autographs from 6 to 7 p.m. in exchange for new, unwrapped toys valued at $20 or more.
The Silver and Black is once again teaming up with the United States Marine Corps Reserve to brighten the holidays for thousands of children through the Toys for Tots program.
- Oakland Police Commission meeting held after police chief fired
- Flying Tails: Napa County rescue organization makes animals’ lives comfortable
- Redwood City school officials prepare for coronavirus
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed moves forward with safe injection site
- Vallejo cold case murder solved nearly 50 years later