SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – It’s going to be a rainy Christmas Day across the Bay Area – so pack your umbrella and allow extra travel time if you can.
Tuesday will remain dry if you’re celebrating this Christmas Eve, with lows noticeably cooler than they were last week.
Daytime highs will peak in the low to mid-50s’ after a much chillier morning in the 30’s and 40’s.
Rain makes its way into the Bay Area late Tuesday and overnight into Christmas morning.
Skies should begin to clear later Christmas Day, setting us up for a dry finish to the holiday week.
Latest News Headlines:
- Demonstrators vow to sustain momentum until change happens
- Tree falls on car near San Francisco’s Washington Square Park
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Oakland A’s to continue minor league pay after cuts made due to pandemic
- Roger Goodell: NFL admits it was wrong for not listening to players in wake of recent protests