SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – It’s going to be a wet start to your Thursday across the Bay Area, so don’t forget your umbrella if you’re heading out early!
Rainfall early Thursday will make for wet conditions as you get out on the roads, so take it slow and remember to have your headlights and wipers on!
Showers are expected to continue for much of the early part of the morning commute.
Rainfall tapers off quickly mid-morning, with roadways improving quickly under plenty of expected sunshine for the rest of the day ahead.
Sunshine and dry skies continue Friday, but cloudy skies and rainier conditions return next week.
Temperatures will remain chilly, similar to yesterday, in the mid to upper 50’s, with much of the same expected for tomorrow.
- Delta extends change fee policy to 2 years
- Coronavirus peak coming as US grapples with increasing cases
- WATCH: Hundreds of sailors give hero’s send-off to fired commander of aircraft carrier hit by coronavirus
- Paddleboarder arrested at Malibu Pier for violating state stay at home order
- IRS to start sending stimulus checks April 9, but some won’t get money until September