MOUNTAIN VIEW (KRON) - Some residents in Mountain View are urging the city council to reject a ban on RVs.
The proposed ban is aimed at people are living in those vehicles.
A rally took place on Tuesday as the council considered the ban proposal.
Opponents say it will affect almost 200 people and make homelessness worse.
But supporters of the ban say it will address public safety and health concerns.
No decision on the ban has been made.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT'S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF