MARIN COUNTY (KRON) — A red flag warning has been issued in Marin County ahead of this weekend’s hot weather.
According to the National Weather Service, the warning will be in place beginning Friday at 9 p.m. until Sunday at 5 p.m.
The county expects critical fire conditions over the weekend as well as strong offshore winds and low humidity.
The county has put several land restrictions in place ahead of the weekend.
Portions of Mount Tamalpais State Park will be closed to drivers.
Burn permits for the area are also suspended.
For a full list of areas impacted by the red flag warning, click here.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: SUSPECTED ‘PEEPING TOM’ SEEN AT GIRL’S WINDOW IN CAMPBELL
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 16 HOURS
- WARRIORS PART-OWNER FINED, BANNED FROM GAMES FOR 1 YEAR
- COUPLE SAYS THEY GOT SICK AT SAME RESORT WHERE 3 AMERICANS DIED
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTY BITTEN BY SNAKE WHILE LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA GROW