(KRON) – A Red Flag Warning has been issued for Marin County and the North Bay mountains as strong winds and dry conditions are expected, according to the National Weather Service.
The warning will be in effect from Sunday at 10 p.m. until Monday at 8 p.m.
Parts of Solano, Sonoma , Napa and Marin counties, especially mountainous areas, will be impacted.
Several fire departments across Sonoma County will be staffed overnight, starting at 8 p.m., due to the Red Flag warning.
Wind speeds will reach 15 to 25 miles per hour with gusts up to 50 miles per hour on Sunday night.
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- Homicide investigation underway in Berkeley