Authorities arrested a 28-year-old Redwood City man on Wednesday for allegedly vandalizing a local bakery.
On Tuesday around 11:20 p.m. the suspect, Manuel Magdaleno, broke into Emily’s Cakes at 3102 Middlefield Road.
Deputies say Magdaleno gained entry by shattering a glass door.
While inside, he broke open two cash registers and stole the money from inside before leaving, authorities say.
The bakery had surveillance cameras that recorded the suspect committing the burglary.
Deputies reviewed the footage and recognized the suspect from a previous burglary he committed in January.
On Wednesday, officers arrested Magdaleno at his home and found evidence linking him to the burglary that happened at the bakery.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE