SANTA CLARA (KRON) – Authorities have lifted a shelter-in-place at three Santa Clara schools that were previously on lockdown due to a report of a suspicious device at a nearby park.
According to officials, the device at Bowers Park was rendered safe by the Santa Clara County Bomb Squad.
Bowers Elementary, Cabrillo Middle School, and Cabrillo Montessori School of Silicon Valley are now resuming normal operations.
Latest News Headlines:
- Homicide investigation underway after woman’s body found in San Jose home
- AP Source: Barr tells people he might quit over Trump tweets
- California lawmakers propose new law to end ‘Pink Tax’
- Search for missing Palo Alto couple continues leaving neighbors concerned
- Voter registration deadline approaching fast