SANTA CLARA (KRON) – Authorities have lifted a shelter-in-place at three Santa Clara schools that were previously on lockdown due to a report of a suspicious device at a nearby park.
According to officials, the device at Bowers Park was rendered safe by the Santa Clara County Bomb Squad.
Bowers Elementary, Cabrillo Middle School, and Cabrillo Montessori School of Silicon Valley are now resuming normal operations.
Latest News Headlines:
- Power outage affecting 2,100 customers in Santa Clara due to arcing wires, fire
- Food fixes that slow aging
- Mega Millions: Michigan ticket wins third-largest jackpot in U.S. history
- Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- ‘Is there life after death?’: Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out