Just when you thought you’ve seen it all on BART…
A commuter on Wednesday stumbled upon dentures left on a seat of the BART train.
“Clean up on aisle 5. Do you have a lost and found?” Mike Euglow said when he posted a picture on the dentures on Twitter.
Euglow says noticed the teeth after boarding an SFO-bound train in Walnut Creek.
BART responded to him on Twitter saying their end-of-line cleaner would intercept the dentures.
“The teeth has a smooth ride from Walnut Creek to SFO,” Euglow added.
- POLICE SEARCH FOR MAN CAUGHT ON CAMERA LICKING FAMILY’S DOORBELL
- SANTA CRUZ WOMAN SAYS IT TOOK 28 HOURS TO DRIVE FROM LAKE TAHOE
- SISTERS, 14 AND 12, CHARGED WITH FATALLY STABBING, SHOOTING MOTHER
- NAPA TEEN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY PLANNING MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING
- MAN SAYS 3 SYRINGES FOUND IN RECTUM AREN’T HIS