On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the U.S. and China trade deal, nursing home costs, and “Avengers: Endgame.”
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Should I invest in Electronic Arts due to “Apex Legends” success?
U.S. and China nearing trade deal: The Dow rose 115 points Monday morning as Wall Street investors anticipated a trade deal between China and the United States.
Cost of nursing homes rising: The annual median cost of care now ranges from $18,720 for adult day-care services to $100,375 for a private room in a nursing home, according to The Washington Post. Long-term care refers to an umbrella of services designed to help you with activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing and dressing.
“Avengers: Endgame” could break records: Right now “Infinity War” holds the record for the biggest opening weekend with $258 million, but “Avengers: Engame” could shatter the opening weekend box office record.
- OAKLAND TEACHERS VOTE TO APPROVE CONTRACT WITH DISTRICT
- SHERIFF: 2 YOUNG CALIFORNIA SISTERS FOUND ALIVE
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’
- FAMILY OF STEPHON CLARK SEEKING JUSTICE
- MAN SURVIVES 5 DAYS STUCK IN SNOW BY EATING TACO SAUCE PACKETS