On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Facebook, Disney, and Fortnite.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Give me a monkey making tip?”
Facebook co-founder attacks Zuckerberg: In a lengthy opinion piece published Thursday by the New York Times, Chris Hughes says that Zuckerberg has “unchecked power” and influence “far beyond that of anyone else in the private sector or in government.”
Disney beats expectations: Analysts forecast earnings of $1.58 a share on revenue of $14.4 billion, according to Refinitiv.
Fortnite launches Season 9: Epic released the new season of its popular battle royale game with changes to the theme, new in-game content and other changes for players.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH