On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about job growth, Disneyland’s new “Star Wars” attraction, and Gen Z finances.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “GoPro stock is soaring. Is it too late to buy?”
Job growth in May: New private sector payrolls rose by just 27,000 in May, ADP Research Institute and Moody’s reported Wednesday, versus 185,000 new private payrolls expected by consensus economists polled by Bloomberg.
Disney’s ‘Star Wars’ attraction: Remember that reservations are required for this attraction now until June 23. Starting June 24, no reservations are required.
Social media and Gen Z finances: Social media encourages bad financial habits among millennials and Gen Zers, according to a new study by Charles Schwab.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: FEDEX DELIVERY MAN THROWS PACKAGES IN SAN JOSE
- EARTHQUAKE STORM RATTLES SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- DRAKE TAKES A DIG AT KEVIN DURANT; MACAULAY CULKIN RESPONDS
- MAJOR RIDESHARE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT AT SFO
- MAN ARRESTED IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT FAIRFIELD GAS STATION