On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Trump, Boeing, and Facebook.
Rob also discusses his financial tip of the day – consider refinancing your mortgage in 2019.
Dow sees huge gains: Stocks soared on Tuesday after President Trump said he’d be meeting with China’s President Xi Jinping at the upcoming G-20 summit.
Boeing gets order for $6.3B: Boeing on Tuesday announced that International Airlines Group signed a letter of intent for 200 Boeing 737 aircraft. It’s the first sale of the jet since the crash of an Ethiopian Airlines 737 Max in March.
Facebook unveils cryptocurrency: Facebook has surprised cryptocurrency experts in announcing a digital currency that shares fundamental privacy characteristics with Bitcoin, the leading cryptocurrency today, according to the Associated Press.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE