On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the markets, HBO, and where the highest salaries are.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Any areas of investing that are safe from China/US trade wars?
Markets tumble in May: Stocks are falling at midday on Wall Street as investors worry about an apparent stalemate in trade talks between the U.S. and China.
HBO faces cancellations: Market research firm Mintel published a survey in which 20% of 210 respondents who said they subscribed to HBO Now would cancel if a “specific program” ended.
SF has highest salaries in world: San Francisco now ranks as No. 1 in highest salaries in the world, with San Franciscans raking in an average of $6,526 month, according to Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices 2019.“
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE