On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Hulu, Apple, and home sales.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Should I buy the Uber IPO when it becomes public?”
Home prices grow at slower rate: National home prices rose 4% in February from a year earlier, according to the latest reading on the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller home price index.
Apple moves beyond iPhone: Apple reported $31.1 billion in iPhone sales.
Hulu reaches 28M subscribers: Hulu said on Wednesday that it now has 26.8 million paid subscribers on its service, with an additional 1.3 million who use promotional accounts.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE