On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Netflix, home prices, and Warren Buffett.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Is video game maker Activision Blizzard ready to pop higher?”
Home price gains in 20 U.S. cities slows: Nationally, home-price gains slowed to a 3.7% pace
Netflix stock has room to grow: The average consumer is spending anywhere between $60 to $100 a month on the cable bundle, according to a recent report by Barron’s.
Lunch with Warren Buffett: The auction for the 20th annual “Power Lunch” with Buffett opened Sunday with the starting bid at $25,000. All proceeds will be donated to Glide, a San Francisco-based charity to help the homeless.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY