On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Xbox, the Rolling Stones, and Burger King.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Should I buy the pet-oriented Chewy IPO?”
Microsoft unveils next Xbox: The console — codenamed ‘Project Scarlett’ — will debut at the end of next year. Microsoft said it is “four times” as powerful as the Xbox One X and comes with more memory, higher resolution, and better graphics, according to CNN.
Burger King’s Impossible Whopper comes to SF: Burger King’s Impossible Whopper is arriving at over 100 locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. The chain plans to sell the burger nationally by the end of the year.
Rolling Stones headed to Bay Area: The Stones are playing at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara on August 18. The group had originally planned on playing May 18.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: SUSPECTED ‘PEEPING TOM’ SEEN AT GIRL’S WINDOW IN CAMPBELL
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 16 HOURS
- WARRIORS PART-OWNER FINED, BANNED FROM GAMES FOR 1 YEAR
- COUPLE SAYS THEY GOT SICK AT SAME RESORT WHERE 3 AMERICANS DIED
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTY BITTEN BY SNAKE WHILE LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA GROW