On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about auto loans, Apple’s iTunes, and the richest women in America.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “GoPro stock is soaring. Is it too late to buy?”
Auto loans hit record high: According to Experian, the average amount borrowed to buy a new vehicle has hit a record high of $32,187 in the first quarter.
Richest women in America: Forbes has released its fifth annual list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women, featuring 80 women that have a combined net worth of $81.3 billion.
Apple nixes iTunes: Apple is splitting up iTunes and now will offer three apps – Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Apple TV – instead. They will be available across all devices.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: FEDEX DELIVERY MAN THROWS PACKAGES IN SAN JOSE
- EARTHQUAKE STORM RATTLES SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- DRAKE TAKES A DIG AT KEVIN DURANT; MACAULAY CULKIN RESPONDS
- MAJOR RIDESHARE CHANGES GO INTO EFFECT AT SFO
- MAN ARRESTED IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT FAIRFIELD GAS STATION