On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Uber, millennials, and Starbucks on “Game of Thrones.”
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What is the path to get into finance for my college-age son?”
Uber drivers planning strike: The drivers will not be taking any passengers between noon and midnight local time.
Millennials should invest to get rich: According to CNBC, investing isn’t just for rich or older people — it is the surest way to build your wealth when you learn certain basic principles.
Starbucks gets GoT cameo: Eagle-eyed “Game of Thrones” fans noticed a drink that strongly resembled one of the coffee giant’s familiar coffee cups sitting on a table in front of Queen Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) in Sunday night’s episode.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- OAKLAND GHOST SHIP TRIAL: WITNESS TESTIMONY BEGINS
- CONTAMINATED TAP WATER CENTER OF DEBATE BETWEEN CA LAWMAKERS
- ‘PEEPING TOM’ ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMAN IN MILLBRAE
- MARVEL-THEMED LAND COMING TO DISNEY’S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- 41 KILLED IN RUSSIAN PLANE CRASH LANDING