On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the U.S. economy, Starbucks, and March Madness.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Are there any ‘Space Tourism’ stocks?”
U.S. economy likely to slow down this year and next: According to respondents to the CNBC Fed Survey for March, weaker global growth plus tariffs may be to blame.
Starbucks revamps loyalty program to stimulate growth: Starting April 16, members will be able to earn Stars — aka reward points — sooner and use those points to buy more items.
March Madness gambling total to hit $8.5 billion: According to the American Gaming Association, almost 50 million Americans will bet $8.5 billion on an estimated 149 million brackets.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID’D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND’S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN’T COME HOME ON TIME