On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Trump, tariffs, Warren Buffett, and “Avengers: Endgame.”
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Should I buy the new IPO Beyond Meat (BYND)?”
Trump threatens more tariffs: The Dow plunged 450 points on Monday morning after President Donald Trump surprised investors by threatening to impose higher tariffs on China in a late Sunday tweet.
Buffett talks Trump, 5G: Warren Buffett’s top stock in Berkshire’s portfolio is Apple. He revealed last week that Berkshire bought shares of Amazon for the first time, according to CNN.
“Avengers: Endgame” breaks $2M record: The film has made $2.189 billion in 11 days of release, which is the fastest any film has made $2 billion. It is now the second highest-grossing film of all time.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- OAKLAND GHOST SHIP TRIAL: WITNESS TESTIMONY BEGINS
- CONTAMINATED TAP WATER CENTER OF DEBATE BETWEEN CA LAWMAKERS
- ‘PEEPING TOM’ ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMAN IN MILLBRAE
- MARVEL-THEMED LAND COMING TO DISNEY’S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- 41 KILLED IN RUSSIAN PLANE CRASH LANDING