On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Uber, Facebook, and China tariffs.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What is a safe investment during a ‘trade war’?”
China is raising tariffs on $60B of U.S. goods: China is raising tariffs on $60 billion of US goods starting June 1.
Uber shares slide after Wall Street debut: According to Bloomberg, Uber sold 180 million shares at $45 pieces on Thursday and Friday, and it never traded above that price.
Lawmakers want to take a look at breaking up Facebook: Co-founder Chris Hughes is the latest in a series of prominent entrepreneurs and tech executives to call for stricter regulation of Facebook and other online platforms.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH