On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about salaries, Coke, and Zion Williamson.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “How can I stop supporting my post-college kid?”
San Francisco has highest salaries in world: SF now ranks as No. 1 in highest salaries in the world, with San Franciscans raking in an average of $6,526 month, according to Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices 2019.“
“Stranger Things” brings back New Coke: “Stranger Things” creators Ross and Matt Duffers came up with the idea to bring New Coke back as a way to promote the show, which will start streaming on Netflix July 4.
Zion Williamson to sign biggest sneaker deal: Matt Powell, sneaker analyst with NPD Group, says at the end of the day, the equation will come down to money—and that’s it.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS