SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Lights, camera, action!
If you’re looking to make your on-screen debut and maybe… just maybe… brush shoulders with Keanu Reeves, this is your chance to shine!
A “major” film under the guise “Project Ice Cream” is set to begin filming in San Francisco in February.
Trade publication Production Weekly reports that working title is listed beside the “Matrix 4.”
This may not come as a surprise since previous scenes of the “Matrix” series were filmed in Alameda and Oakland.
Let’s also not forget the apparent Keanu Reeves sighting in Alameda earlier this month where the actor was caught on camera eating – wait for it – an ice cream cone!
Anyone interested in becoming an extra on “Project Ice Cream” can create a profile online to apply.
You must be available to work a full day, which Dwyer Casting says can range from 12 hours or longer per day.
According to the casting flyer, extras will be paid $124.72 for 8 hours.
Filming will take place between February 5 and March 1.
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories
- Nine dead in Turkey as 5.7 earthquake strikes western Iran
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float