MOUNTAIN VIEW (KRON) – The city of Mountain View will once again discuss banning RV parking on public streets.
Over the summer, the City Council decided not to enact the RV parking ban.
Instead, the City Council asked staff to craft a new ordinance that will address and enforce immediate health and safety concerns.
Now, the new ordinance will be presented and considered at the City Council meeting tonight.
Both the ACLU and the Silicon Valley Law Foundation claim its unfair to ban RV’s if there’s no alternative living situation.
Latest News Headlines:
- Actor Pierce Brosnan lists Malibu home for $100 million
- Justice Ginsburg buried at Arlington in private ceremony
- ‘It is completely absurd’: Biden campaign disputes ‘ridiculous’ pre-debate rumors
- Hello Kitty Cafe Truck returns to Bay Area
- Restaurants can resume indoor dining in Contra Costa County