MOUNTAIN VIEW (KRON) – The city of Mountain View will once again discuss banning RV parking on public streets.
Over the summer, the City Council decided not to enact the RV parking ban.
Instead, the City Council asked staff to craft a new ordinance that will address and enforce immediate health and safety concerns.
Now, the new ordinance will be presented and considered at the City Council meeting tonight.
Both the ACLU and the Silicon Valley Law Foundation claim its unfair to ban RV’s if there’s no alternative living situation.
Latest News Headlines:
- Oakland A’s make their move from radio to A’s Cast
- Man accused of shining blue laser at CHP plane arrested in Solano County
- Homicide investigation underway after woman’s body found in San Jose home
- AP Source: Barr tells people he might quit over Trump tweets
- California lawmakers propose new law to end ‘Pink Tax’