NEW YORK CITY (KRON) — San Francisco-based company Salesforce has delivered personal protective equipment (PPE) to the state of New York.
Goggles, face shields and protective suits were donated to New York State and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.
The equipment arrived safely in New York City Sunday night.
The state of New York has the most confirmed COVID-19 cases in the country. As of Sunday night, there are 122,031 cases and 4,159 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- Local medical experts weigh in on large protests amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Family outraged after Vallejo police shoot, kill 22-year-old after mistaking hammer for gun
- Protests continue across Bay Area in wake of George Floyd’s death
- New video of San Francisco police arresting man in January raises concerns
- Reform campaign says police violence could be cut down if use-of-force policies added