SAN BRUNO (KRON) — An employee at the San Bruno Fire Department was arrested Tuesday after he allegedly contacted a 16-year-old boy at Peninsula High School and propositioned him for a sexual act.
The San Bruno Police Department arrested the suspect, 68-year-old Gary Carson, after they received a report saying the fire department secretary had inappropriately contacted the victim.
Carson has been placed on administrative leave from the fire department and was booked into the San Mateo County Jail on felony charges, including communicating with a minor with the intent to commit a felony.
Police say Carson was was not working when he allegedly passed a note to the 16-year-old boy.
The incident happened on May 10 on the boy’s high school campus.
Those with information on the incident or any related crimes are asked to contact police at (650) 616-7056.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED